Russian Bear Dog Puppy is a giant dog breed of large working dogs from Russia. Russian Bear Dogs, also known as Caucasian Shepherd Dogs, were originally bred to guard sheep flocks in the Caucasus Mountains. This breed is occasionally employed in bear hunting.
- Mastering the Reins: 10 Essential Horse Riding Tips for Beginners
- What do Cats Like to Eat for Breakfast? 5 Tips for Balanced Breakfast
- What Do Ladybugs Eat? How long do ladybugs live?
- Russian Bear Dog Puppy | How Much is a Russian Bear Dog
- +1200 List of the Best Pets Names A to Z
Russian Bear Dog Scientific Classification
Scientific Name: Canis lupus
Short definition of Russian Bear Dog Puppy
Although there are a few hypotheses as to where Russian Bear dogs originated, but origin time does not know (They come from the Caucasus Mountain region and are thought to have been around for roughly 2000 years.).
It is known that they originated in the Caucasus, which is comprised of Armenia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, and southeast Russia.
- Other names: Caucasian Mountain Dogs, Russian Bear Dogs, Baskhan (Karachay) Pariy, Caucasian Ovcharka Dogs, or just CO, wolf killer,
- Temperament: Intelligent, Energetic, Confident, Loyal, alert, Strongly protective of their family members, and wary of strangers but can be difficult to train
- Origin: Southern Russia, Caucasus
- Breed group: Working dog
- Size: Large
- Height: 23–30 inches
- Weight: 99–170 pounds
- Life span: 10 to 12 years
- Colors: Brown, gray, black, cream, white, brindle, fawn, apricot
- Coat: Double coat, medium-to-long length
- Shedding: Heavy shedders
- Barking tendency: Moderate
Russian Bear Fighting Dog
How Much is a Russian Bear Dog?
Ans: Cost: between $1000 and $2000